20090503

Making anniversaries count...

Making anniversaries count...

Today is the 21st anniversary of the WORST day of my life:
the day my mom lost her battle with breast cancer (03-May-1988).

THAT is why I do Komen For The Cure.

(Yeah, BIG ol' me ... I make the attempt. I barely made it last year, but I'll still try again this year!)

Won't you join me?

It's my goal that someday, nobody will have to deal with losing their mother/sister/wife* to breast cancer.
*Or father/brother/husband... yes, men DO get breast cancer.

IF you'd like to support me or join my team, click:
http://bit.ly/GretaRftC & then under the photo (on the right), click either "Support Greta" or "Join Greta's Team."

OR support another participant!

Thank you!!! :)

~~~^~^~^~^~^~^:)--<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got sssssssomething to sssssssssay? :)