20090526

PROP 8 COUNTERATTACK

I found this via twitter. Yes, I am straight but I HATE inequality! This whole situation pisses me off... so... read this!

Found at: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pol/1189110312.html

email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > politics

PROP 8 COUNTERATTACK (downtown / civic / van ness)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:comm-vaghe-1189110312@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-26, 6:02AM PDT

OK, first of all.................NO VIOLENCE !!

a "victory with violence " is NOT A "VICTORY".
and besides, there are so many more INTERESTINGLY CREATIVE (ie: LEGAL) methods available to us as AMERICANS... *snicker*


... ok, we fight FIRE with FIRE !!!


1) REPOST THIS using your email address.
the homophobes are going to flag it and I can only LEGALLY post it ONCE.
don't leave this page (you might not be able to get back),
open another, and do it from THERE.


2) CALL THIS NUMBER:

(800) 368-1019
it's the OCR (office of civil rights)


3) TELL THEM YOU WANT TO FILE A "DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINT" AGAINST:
("I'm not "allowed" to get married because I don't have the same religion.. etc")

Ron Prentice, Chief Executive Officer
Dan Kirby, Director of Operations
Everett Rice, Legislative Coordinator
Becky Burgoyne, Research Analyst
Trudy K. Thomas, Event Coordinator

the OCR will ask for addresses and phone numbers.. so
THEIR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS:

So. California Office
P.O. Box 20012
Riverside, CA 92516
Ph: 951-354-8362
Fx: 951-353-8347

No. California Office
1107 9th Street, Box 24
Sacramento, CA 95814
Ph: 916-446-5131
Fx: 916-446-5744

or:
protectMarriage.com
915 L st, suite C-259
sacramento, ca 95814
916 446-2956


4) TELL YOUR FRIENDS
if the homophobes are too busy dealing with the complaints, they won't have as much time to stick their nose in other people's affairs.
(maybe it's "fight krap with krap")

======================================================================
people don't have to actually get married,
just file a complaint that their right to get married has been violated..

and NO ONE is allowed to discriminate based on religion.
"I'm not allowed to get married because I don't have the same religion ??"
"your evidence comes from the bible ???"
I dont' think so...


THERE'S NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY COMPLAINTS YOU CAN FILE
it's quick, easy, fun, and above all legal
and I imagine, pretty effective if enuf people play too..
I just did a quick look-up, so please feel free to figure out who else is anti-american,
and post their info so that other people can join the fun also..
:)


how to file:
http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/discrimhowtofile.html
but hunt around, cus I have a lot of windows open and not sure that's what I meant to copy
I think I googled "discrimination complaint"
(this is pretty much presuming that the court won't uphold human rights.. if they DO, then ... "NEVER MIND")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got sssssssomething to sssssssssay? :)