20091213

This one is LONG for a txt msg!

Good ol' NC weather. Don't like it? Wait a few hours... it'll change! ;) Last night I was FREEZIN! It was probably 50deg or less in the bedroom. Tonight, I was awaken by a weird dream... runnin' for the hills, in the wide open on a BRIGHT sunny day, tryin not to get shot or blown up... I hope I'm NOT clairvoyant! Woke up & my heart was racin'. Guess I thought I was really there? So, back to reality and I started hearing some cracklin' ... in the room, under some junk. I woke Keith to make sure he heard it too. Glad he could bc if he couldn't then maybe something was going wrong inside of me. Well, we couldn't figure out what it was. Hoped it wasn't something abt to collapse. Oh Joy! Well, I'm awake, decided to take care of nature. Got up, walked in towards the door, in front of the open window... I can plainly hear, it's raining. (The sound had bounced around the room "throwing its
'voice,'" confusing me AND Keith!) Wow! So... How's your night goin'? ;)

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got sssssssomething to sssssssssay? :)